Military Collectors Club Membership
Club operations are funded by annual memberships, donations and proceeds from admission to the Club’s annual public events. The EMCC welcomes new members throughout the year. Monthly Club meetings are held at the VFW Post, 1800 W. Pollack Ave., Evansville, at 6:30pm, on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Interested persons or potential new members may call 812-483-3064 for more information or send an email to Neil Johnson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members pay Annual Dues of $15.00
- These dues allow the member free admission to our sponsored events and reduced table fees at our sponsored events.
- Members may also become Life Members, ask about the cost structure for Life Membership.
Maintaining A Membership
Membership in the EMCC may be acquired and maintained through the payment of prescribed annual dues of $15.00 per member. This membership shall be permanent unless revoked for cause by the EMCC. Any member convicted of a felony or other charge that carries with it the forfeiture of the right to own and possess a firearm shall be immediately expelled from the club.
All members over the age of 21 are voting members.
1) Members of the club in good standing enjoy all benefits and privileges offered by the club, including voting rights at regular or special meetings. Members under the age of 21 are not permitted voting rights.
2) Any EMCC member in good standing who is activated or called to duty to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America shall retain status as a member in good standing for the length of their absence, and upon returning to the EMCC shall not be required to pay dues until the next annual renewal.